We're on a mission to revolutionize our industry's approach to college funding advice. We intend to empower financial advisors with the tools they need to help families make an informed college buying decision.
Join us for a deep dive into the process we use in our firm everyday to help clients navigate the stressful process of funding their children's college education.
In these two courses you'll learn a powerful process to help normal families pay for college without robbing retirement. Together, we can end the student loan crisis one family at a time.
And, I'll teach you how to build a business around college planning advice, to attract & retain clients in an easier way than you have ever considered.
A 2-pronged system to deliver your clients the best college planning advice & how to build a thriving business that makes client acquisition & retention simpler.
Part 1: Unparralled training to learn to do college planning better than 99% of financial advisors. And, get 9 hours CE from the CFP Board for this section.
Part 2: Learn how to really build a thriving business with college planning. Solve a serious problem that families in your community have — become the most trusted advisor in your area for college planning advice.
Here is some of what you'll get...
"Joe Messinger is my go to expert for all things college planning. His fee-for-service, fiduciary approach, is a breath of fresh air in a world that has seen a lot of abuse from the insurance industry. He's an excellent speaker and trainer, and I highly recommend his work!"
Alan Moore, MS, CFP®
Director of Speeding Things Up & Co-Founder XY Planning Network
These are families that will not qualify for financial aid because they make too much money, and yet they don’t have enough saved to write a check. The cost of college continues to rise at twice the rate of inflation and American student loan debt is out of control. The stress and anxiety of how to pay for an education that could cost $100,000 to $250,000 per child is always on their mind.
Most financial advisors get college funding advice & planning all wrong. But, it's not your fault. We were never taught how (or why) to do this the best way possible.
When you learn how to properly guide families through this difficult process, they will be very grateful. The word of your expertise spreads, and more families in the community know, like, trust, and respect you. Access the proven process we used to grew our practice to focus exclusively on this niche.
We've cracked the code and developed a unique 6-step process that has helped hundreds of families across the country. Now, we want to make an even bigger impact by teaching other financial advisors our innovative College Pre-Approval™ process...and change the way financial advisors approach college funding advice...so American families don't suffer.
In this dual course, you'll see exactly how we serve our clients with college funding advice. Learn how we are changing college planning forever...and how you too can be part of this revolution in college funding strategy for American families.
A proven process that takes the fear & worry out of paying for college...
Part 1: The Mechanics of College Funding — How To Do College Planning The Right Way
Part 2: Marketing College Planning & Building A Business As Your Local Expert
**Get the first movers' special — register by April 30th and save $1000!
The regular price will be $2999 when we launch the beginning of May. Join now to save 33%, and get a head start on your local competition.**
• Determine the family's college budget — College Pre-Approval™ — Step 1
• Develop their “College Criteria”
• Consider majors offered, graduation rates, job placement services, etc.
• Develop their list of Safety, Target & Reach schools (6 to 8 schools)
• Project their Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
• Determine estimated "net cost" (out of pocket) for each school after merit/need based financial aid
• Determine which colleges will accept the Common Application
• Meet application deadlines and criteria for each specific college
• Meet application deadlines and requirements for institutional & private scholarships
• Gather letters of recommendation
• Secure transcripts to be sent to colleges and universities
• Learn how a family's expected family contribution (EFC) is determined
• Learn key differences between the FAFSA & CSS Profile
• Identify 9 key differences between federal & institutional methodology
• Identify income & asset strategies to maximize aid eligibility in advance of their "Base Year"
• Help divorced parents maximize financial aid
• Maximize scholarship money through student academic positioning
• Calculate additional funds needed to cover estimated shortfalls
• Review Student Award letters from each college
• Determine strength of need & merit based financial aid packages
• Identify aid awards that warrant appeal letters (if applicable)
• Leverage competitive offers from other colleges
• Notify colleges of any "special circumstances" that may warrant additional financial aid being awarded
• Ensure families choose based on value — not emotion
• Determine "Best Fit" academically & financially
• Analyze net cost after financial aid vs. benefit of schools that have accepted your student
• Present the family a side by side net-cost comparison of schools
• Ensure the school fits the family's pre-determined College Pre Approval™ budget
• Pay for all 4 years of the education down to the penny in a strategic way
• Determine optimal asset, income, and tax strategies
• Advise on distributions from savings and investment accounts
• Identify eligible tax credits and deductions
• Coordinate contributions from other family members
• Evaluate and select the proper loans
Everyone asks us how to get clients and carve out a niche for their own practice helping families in their community with college funding. So, we're providing you our best strategies for connecting with families and earning their trust...and integrating college funding into a comprehensive planning & investment management practice.
This course is still under development. Access to initial course materials will begin starting May 1st with anticipated release of final course materials by May 31st.
• Learn to build trust with centers of influence, and create a network of referral partners.
• Establish your credibility by doing group presentations.
• Learn to engender trust with clients in the initial meetings.
• Get Talking Tracks and Demonstrations of...
• Conversations with COIs
• 1-on-1s with Clients and Prospects
• Workshops and Webinars
• Get to talk to families about what they care about most — their kids.
• This is more than just talking about money. Learn how to make lasting connection.
• Learn how to create a network that is desperate for the solutions you can provide.
• Become a local resource for families, business owners, and community groups.
• Be THE trusted expert in your community for Gen X parents
• See how to put all the pieces together, and really build a business you love with college planning...
• Get a turn-key, step-by-step business building blueprint.
• White Label Marketing Materials including:
• PowerPoint Decks for Group Presentations
• Tri-fold Brochure
• Guide to Financial Aid
• Spreadsheets for Working with Clients
• College-Planning Data Gathering Instrument
• Master College Pre-Approval™ — the fundamentals & our advanced college planning system.
• Then, we teach you how to use this to grow a business you can feel excited about.
4 million freshman started high school in 2016. And, college tuition just keeps rising. There is a huge opportunity for you to serve your clients & community at a higher level...when you master the College Pre-Approval™ process. You'll reap the rewards of a thriving business in a growing niche, as well as added trust & respect in your community.
"For the first time, I'm pulling back the curtain to show other financial advisors my firm's proprietary process for helping mass affluent families through the college funding labyrinth. I'm a little nervous about giving away so much value, at such a low price. This strategy is the bedrock of my business. I am, however, on a mission to solve the student loan debt crisis in our country — one family at a time. And, I can't do it alone. I need to teach this to other financial advisors so we can serve American families at a higher level." — Joe Messinger, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
If at the end of 60 days you don't believe you can apply the College Pre-Approval™ process to help at least one family you already work with pay for their children's college...and earn their gratitude, trust & respect...we'll refund you in full.
Any questions before you buy? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.